ROCK TAMERS are the premiere adjustable and removable mudflap system, providing the ultimate protection when towing caravans, fifth wheelers, horse floats, trailers and more – the perfect solution for anyone wanting the utility of heavy-duty mudflaps whilst maintaining your vehicle’s stylish appearance.
Protect your investment. A quality mud flap system will help protect your vehicle and trailer, caravan, or boat from preventable damage.
There when you need it. Easy installation and removal with no drilling required, makes Rock Tamers a convenient solution for when not towing full-time.
Save money with Rock Tamers. Not only are dent repairs, paint touch ups and broken rear windscreens costly, but Rock Tamers can be transferred from vehicle to vehicle, extending the usable life of your purchase!
Style your ride. Customise your new mud flap system with a range of great accessories to choose from!
• Rock Tamers Mudflap patented system is easy to attach or remove from any standard 50mm draw-bar (purchased separately)
• Mudflap height is adjustable to maintain consistent ground clearance when towing various loads
• Overall width is adjustable and easily fine-tuned to fit most tow vehicles
• Adjustable width (169.5cm – 238cm)
• Full sized 9mm thick rubber mud flaps (61cm x 61cm) moulded with a layer of tear-resistant fabric.
• Mud flaps can be cut to fit your specific vehicle application
• Back of mud flaps features anti-splash pattern
• Heavy gauge aluminium support rods anodised to withstand corrosion.
• Centre hub and arms are made of aluminium that will not corrode or rust
• Stainless steel mounting hardware
• Stainless steel trim plates
• Includes free 850mm wide Rock Tamers Rock Screen
With their matt black, powder-coated UV protected finish, forged aluminium hub and arms, stainless steel support rods with zinc coating and full-length black rubber flaps, ROCK TAMERS are the top quality, high-performance mudflap system you’ve been waiting for.
BONUS 850mm wide Rock Tamers Rock Screen attaches between the two Rock Tamers flaps and eliminates damage from stones, gravel, small debris, tar, etc. while traveling.
Rock Screen features include:
• Constructed of a double layer of heavy-duty, rip-stop truck mesh
• Resists fraying/tearing when holes are cut for electrical and hitch penetrations
• Measures 85cm wide x 45cm deep and is 80cm between the top corner eyelets
• Includes 1 mesh insert and attachment hardware